SFS Trials Results Day
Reflect, Retrospect, Reality Check!
Wednesday 22 March 2023, Doors open 8.30-1.30pm (lunch provided)
Willaura Hall, Main St, Willaura
- 2023 Economic outlook focusing on cropping, livestock and inputs – Stefan Vogel, General Manager RaboResearch Australia & New Zealand
- SW Farm Business Climate Variability Modelling – Victorian Drought and Resilience Hub – Jen Clarke, SFS SW Node Drought Adoption Officer
- 2022 Pasture & Fodder Trials – Lisa Miller & Jessie Wettenhall, SFS
- Growers reflection of 2022 – Where to from here? – Stuart Robinson
- SFS Management Trials—Inputs vs Hyper-Yields vs Profitability – Grace Evans & James Palmer SFS
- Waterlogging Mitigation with Nutrition – Greta Duff, SFS
- South West Power Panel of Agronomists– Reflect and Revive with Dagro, Gorst Rural, Premier Ag & Western Ag
8.30-9.15am Registration and Coffee brought to you by Western Ag
11.05am Morning Tea brought to you by ADAMA
12.45pm Session finishes followed by Lunch & Networking
Free for Members
$30 for Non members, Pay on the day eftpos available.